Daily routine activities

 My daily schedule is very important for me so unique and wonderful I moved or any little events enjoying my life experiences too much lovely and beautiful with my family enjoy together and celebrate all events with friends and family.

Important to me about every single relations and matter.

As usual I get up very early I at 3:00 am I take my tahjjad prayer alhummdullah

I go to bathroom I brush my teeth I washed my face and I back to kitchen and made breakfast I ate breakfast finally I had a shower I changed my dressed I combed my hair today very different reauitne because I make a plan meet with best friends and go to market buying tasty food and grocery very quickly I Done my homework and I am ready to go market with friends we meet and enjoy this beautiful weather in Lahore city I have lunch at kaftaria I discussed with friends I come home and take little rest my mind feels frish ready to make food for dinner I have ate dinner with family and enjoying them all day and night mashalla

I completely my prayer have take shower and I go to the bad I fell asleep good night every one have seen beautiful dreams 



Comments